Monday, November 23, 2009

Long-Range Plan

I first would like to say that prior to this class I didn't know that there was a long range plan for technology. After reading the plan I realized that as a teacher I had a lot of work to do to prepare our students for the 21st Century. As I am planning my next weeks lessons for my first graders I am trying to incorporate some of the Technology TEKS. This will be a struggle for me, but I do think that it will benefit my learners.

This new learning can assist me as an instructional leader who is guiding technology use and integration at the campus level by allowing me to know what needs to be expected of my teachers. It also will help me guide them when preparing our students for the vision of 2020. I will use this information to provide staff development and practices for my teachers to use in the classroom. I also think it would be beneficial to upload the Long-Range Plan to the school or district's teachers page for quick referencing.

No comments:

Post a Comment